Fall Retreat at The Redwoods
September 26-29, 2019 | Trinidad, California
Registration and Payment Information
To register for BROTHER's Buckhorn Springs Spring Adventure:
1. Complete the registration form below.
2. Make a deposit for each member in your group or, if you'd prefer, make a payment in full for each member in your group.
COST: $1260.00 per person (double occupancy)
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $200.00 (additional cost for single occupancy)
DEPOSIT: $260.00 per person (due at time of registration)
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $200.00 (due September 17, 2019)
BALANCE: $1000 per person (due September 17, 2019)
- Lodging Thursday-Saturday at Emerald Forest Cabins in Trinidad, CA and Sunday at a Medford, OR hotel TBD
- Transportation to/from Medford Airport on Thursday afternoon and Monday morning and throughout the weekend (flights not included)
- Gourmet camping meals Thursday (dinner), Friday and Saturday (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and Sunday (breakfast/lunch)
- Visits to Patrick's Point and Jedediah Smith State Parks, and Trinidad State Beach
- Evening Concert
- Music, Fire & Storytelling around the Campfire (fire building demonstration, s'mores, storytelling, and music)
- Music Workshop (delve into the bagpipes and history of BROTHER songs)
- Native stories and music
- Discovery Walk (the art of medicinal and edible plants and tracking skills
Note: Itinerary subject to change
1) The deposit of $260 per person is non-refundable and non-transferrable. 2) Until August 29, 85% refund of payments made, less deposit. 3) After August 29, no refunds.
For questions, contact us at info@BROTHERmusic.com